How We Use the Personal Data You Give Us
We offer various services to our visitors. For example, we provide useful information and electronic newsletters.
We have to hold the details of the people who have requested these and other services in order to provide it. However, we only use these details to provide the service the person has requested and for other closely related purposes. For example, we may use any personal information you supply to:
- send you updates about our services
- ask for your feedback on services or information
- provide news updates about our work and company developments
Sharing Personally Identifiable Information With Third Parties
We will not sell or rent personally identifiable information to any third party for any purpose. In certain special cases, we may disclose your personally identifiable information in the following circumstances:
- When we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be interfering with our rights, property or operations, other users of this website, or anyone else who could be disadvantaged by such activities
- When we believe the law requires it, or in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation, or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil case or administrative investigation.
Links to Other Websites
This privacy notice does not apply to the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the legal and privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Complaints or Queries
We are concerned for the privacy of visitors to our website and protection of privacy is extremely important to us. If you have any feedback please email email@example.com
Access to Personal Information
We try to be as open as we can be in terms of giving people access to their personal information. Individuals can find out if we hold any personal information by making a ‘subject access request’ under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). If we do hold information about you we will:
- give you a description of it
- tell you why we are holding it
- tell you who it could be disclosed to
- let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form
delete the information if you ask us to do so.To make a request please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Name: European Rallies Limited (ERL) (also European Routes for Leisure)
A company limited by guarantee.
Registered Company Number: 02552700
Place of Registration: England
Registered Office Address: Sleepers Cottage, Penton Mewsey, Andover, Hampshire, SP11 0RA.
Get in touch
Start Your Journey
Join our experienced tour manager on a tour or event in the UK and Europe. Contact us today to discuss your requirements or download our booking form.